THE ELEVENIES




entries tagboard archives others We, the ELEVENIES (Jieyang, Joshua, Yingling, Khiapeng, Yuhan, Xinni, Shihao, Yanho, Joanne, Wanling, Shiqi, Huixin, Jiamin, Richard, Kexin, Concept, Yuan Ting, Wen Ting, Melissa, Peilin, Shulin, Hongyou, Hongchen), born in Nanyang Junior College under the parental guidance of Dickson aka Fat Bird™, Chenhui, Bingqiang and Sherry in 2007 believe that we will END AT NEVER.

the long waited Charizard
Saturday, May 26, 2007 @ 6:24 PM

Hey! I guessed this is the 1st time I blogged? sad.

Anyway how's life for all elevenies? Study Hard for the mid years. Esp nyjcians, cuz mr kwek can be quite an ass when it comes to studies. He wont hestitate to retain people when they dun meet the expectations and YES he's merciless.

Its been a while since elevenies met up. So how are things shi hao? lol. Oh ya shi hao how's life as an ODACians in SAJC? And hope to hear from long lost elevenies. =x and khiapeng yes we do miss you. Do introduce your precious guitar to us. I mean play some songs to us. I supposed to write my sgc. haha.

Nyjcians how's GP paper? I screwed my AQ. lol. All the best to all elevenies! Dun forget OG11 was once your home!




Chen Hui
Charizard
ROAR