THE ELEVENIES




entries tagboard archives others We, the ELEVENIES (Jieyang, Joshua, Yingling, Khiapeng, Yuhan, Xinni, Shihao, Yanho, Joanne, Wanling, Shiqi, Huixin, Jiamin, Richard, Kexin, Concept, Yuan Ting, Wen Ting, Melissa, Peilin, Shulin, Hongyou, Hongchen), born in Nanyang Junior College under the parental guidance of Dickson aka Fat Bird™, Chenhui, Bingqiang and Sherry in 2007 believe that we will END AT NEVER.

OG 11 Outing 15/08: Christmas outing (December 2008)
Monday, December 22, 2008 @ 12:09 AM


Hi Elevenies,

This is Joshua again. Wow, a year had gone by and the Christmas outing is the last one for the year.

On 20 Dec, I organised a Christmas outing to Bugis junction since I did not go that place for more than 10 years. Jieyang and Dickson asked us to meet at 6pm at Bugis but instead they came late (Dickson and Jieyang both came at about 6.25pm) until Yuhan, Yingling and I waited until bu nai fan.

After Dickson and Jieyang arrived, we went to Shaw Tower to have our dinner at Creation Restaurant. While having our meal, Dickson told us that his friend rated Jieyang 60% for looks and appearance. Then I remembered my brother also gave girls a rating and rated all my friends. Ok la let you all know, based on looks and appearance, Yuhan is 70% and Yingling 65%, but different people got different opinions.

While we were eating, Huixin called and the OG (esp Dickson) asked me to bring Huixin from Bugis MRT to the restaurant. I was quite reluctant as I don’t know the place well. After walking to Bugis Junction, there was another problem, I do not know where the escalator is leading to the MRT and I had to walk round and round the mall for about 10 minutes. After a long search, I met up with Huixin outside Fish and Co. When I reached the Creation Restaurant, Dickson decided to exchange presents and everybody knows my present but I don’t know whose present did I got from. Those who came for the outing please let me know whose present did I get leh (If I am not wrong, I think is from wither Dickson or Jieyang).

We decided to leave the restaurant and go to see some of the rabbits and hamsters that was displayed in a pet shop in Bugis Junction. We walked to the Food Court in Bugis Junction and we started to chat (I was the story teller). I told the OG about my principle and those which I got a crush upon. (However, I haven’t told about the 4th person. Maybe I will tell you all before I go for my NS or maybe during the OG 2nd anniversary on 3rd Jan 2009 in Dickson’s house).

At 10pm, we decided to go back, if not we would be chased out by the manger which I think is a bit sissy. We had decided on the next outing which would be on 3rd January 2009 in Dickson’s house. We went back with a happy feeling but a bit disappointed because only 6 people turned up for the outing. Hope that more would come for the next outing in 2009.

I wish OG 11 a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

OG members attended: Dickson, Jieyang, Joshua, Yingling, Yuhan and Huixin.
OG members absent: Khia Peng, Yanho (NS), Shi Hao(NS), Shiqi, Joanne, Xinni, Richard, Kexin and Jiamin.