THE ELEVENIES




entries tagboard archives others We, the ELEVENIES (Jieyang, Joshua, Yingling, Khiapeng, Yuhan, Xinni, Shihao, Yanho, Joanne, Wanling, Shiqi, Huixin, Jiamin, Richard, Kexin, Concept, Yuan Ting, Wen Ting, Melissa, Peilin, Shulin, Hongyou, Hongchen), born in Nanyang Junior College under the parental guidance of Dickson aka Fat Bird™, Chenhui, Bingqiang and Sherry in 2007 believe that we will END AT NEVER.

OG 11 Outing 03/09: Joshua's Farewell outing (January 2009)
Friday, January 23, 2009 @ 11:02 AM

Hi guys, this may be my last time continuously updating the blog as I may not attend all the OG outings in 2009 due to my NS commitments (as shown by Yanho and Shihao).

On 20 Jan 2009, Yingling suggested an outing to Changi Airport to make up for the previous OG outing which had poor attendance. However, due to distance reasons, Jieyang decided to have it at the Singapore Flyer Popeye fast foof outlet.

At 6.30pm, Jieyang, Joanne, Dickson and I met up at City Hall MRT station and we had a long walk to the Singapore Flyer. Upon reaching the flyer, we were quite relief that Yingling and Yuhan hasn't arrived (if not they may be frustrated at waiting). Yingling and Yuhan arrived at 7pm and we had our dinner while waiting for Shiqi to arrive. During dinner, we talked about many things which I think is not quite convenient to list down here. At 8.30, Shiqi arrived and we played the game called Taboo where we have to guess a word based on some descriptions but we could not mention some key descriptions like the word spider (we cannot tell the opponent the word 8 legs) and meny other words, some difficult and some rather easy. However, no one kept a look out after the time is up and they say I cheated because when my team time is up I did not tell them but when the opponent time is up I immediately give a warning. In fact, I did not cheat as this comment was to liven up the game since I myself did not even know that the time for my group is up. So sorry guys if my behaviour gave you all a bad impression.

At 10pm, we ended the game and the team of Yingling, Yuihan and Jieyang won the game by 74-69 over the team comprising Dickson, Shiqi, Joanne and myself. We took a group photo and some individual photos with myself and those present. We took a long walk back to City Hall MRT and we said goodbye to each other.

Thanks guys for being my good friends in JC and make my 2 years in JC a present one. Hope that the OG would continue to meet up in the years ahead and my only request is for Dickson to take over my role as secretary if I did not attend any outins due to NS commitments. I think you all know my Chinese New Year wish before I enter NS so I do not think I need to mention here. I will give anyone of you a call if I have any problems during my NS stay (the problems are usually mental not physical) as I am not able to tolerate the shoutings but may be able to tolerate the trainings. Most importantly, I apologised to whoever that I have done wrong over the course of these 2 years.

Happy Chinese New year guys. xin nian kuai le, wan shi lu yi

OG members present: Dickson, Jieyang, Joshua, Yuhan, Yingling
VIP:Joanne and Shiqi
NS:Yanho and Shihao
Absent with apologies: Khia Peng, Xinni, Huixin, Wanling