THE ELEVENIES




entries tagboard archives others We, the ELEVENIES (Jieyang, Joshua, Yingling, Khiapeng, Yuhan, Xinni, Shihao, Yanho, Joanne, Wanling, Shiqi, Huixin, Jiamin, Richard, Kexin, Concept, Yuan Ting, Wen Ting, Melissa, Peilin, Shulin, Hongyou, Hongchen), born in Nanyang Junior College under the parental guidance of Dickson aka Fat Bird™, Chenhui, Bingqiang and Sherry in 2007 believe that we will END AT NEVER.

OG 11 07/13 Outing: Celebrated Jieyang's birthday (November 2013)
Sunday, December 1, 2013 @ 12:49 AM



Date: 30 November 2013
Venue: Artichoke, K-Box at Cuppage Plaza and Martel Bar

Most epic outing of 2013

Hi Guys,

This is the OG secretary again reporting on the happenings at 07/13 OG 11 Outing to celebrate Jieyang’s 23rd birthday.

PART I:
On 30 Nov, Dickson planned the lunch venue at Artichoke and we were to meet at Bugis MRT and take a 4 minutes walk there (which I think is longer than that). However, since we envisaged that all of us might be late we instead planned to meet at the lunch venue straight. However, as I was very unfamiliar with the place, I decided to meet Jieyang at Bugis and then walk to the venue. Since Yingling was in the same train as I was, we met each other at Bugis and together with Jieyang, we went to the lunch venue and met up with Dickson. As we want to start the lunch together with Xinni, we ordered a bottle of red wine and after Xinni arrived, we ordered our main course. While waiting for the main course, Dickson went to get a cake for Jieyang and we sang him his birthday song. After the food arrived, we started our meal and the only epic thing that happened was that when the glass jar hit my wine glass, the wine glass chipped.
While discussing Jieyang suggested that we go to sing K-box since I wrote on my fb that I want to go to karaoke at least twice. Dickson called to reserve a room and the reservation timing was scheduled at 4.30-7.30pm. After our meal, Jieyang was very gracious as he offered to pay for the wine glass which was chipped and the excuse was that the glass chipped when we cheers. Lol. Anyway, he has good business ethnics (no wonder he has a private sector look which I mentioned during lunch). After lunch as Dickson and I had to go to Outram Park to collect cake and notes respectively, we split up while Jieyang went to meet Hazel.

PART II:
We gathered for Part II of the outing at Cuppage Plaza for our karaoke session. We sang many Chinese songs until I kept thinking of my ideal girl whom I have a vision of since 2009. As usual, I mistakened Xinni’s voice to the original singer of the songs that she requested. As Dickson has to attend his colleague's birthday event, he left at 7.25pm. 

Part III:
At the end of the three hours at 7.45pm, we decided to go somewhere to chill and Jieyang decided to go to Clarke Quay area to chill with Martini. We then took a train from Dhoby Ghaut to Clarke Quay and we had a quick dinner at one of the coffee shops at the vicinity of the Martel bar where Jieyang and I ordered chicken and Char Siew rice respectively and Hazel, Yingling and Xinni ate a pau. After dinner, we went to the Martini bar and ordered 1 bottle of Martini and 2 bottles of green tea. We mixed the Martel and green tea together while listening to the karaoke songs sung by good singers like Xinni, Jieyang and those from other tables. We drank many cups and then played dice, card and hand games where the loser needs to drink. I also learned some drinking ethnics from Yingling. Those that could drink more drank more and those like Xinni and I drank less. As it was my first time drinking Martel mixed with green tea, fortunately I was not drunk. After we finished the bottle at 11.30pm, we made our way back to Clarke Quay and on the way, Xinni was not able to stand very steadily and Jieyang accompanied her home, while Hazel, Yingling and I took the train in the opposite direction. Yingling said she is very proud of me and say she won’t ‘suan’ me at the next outing and Jieyang said only next outing ah. Lol. (Maybe should be not ‘suaning’ me for 1 year instead). Everyone returned home safely at the end of the day feeling happy and enjoyed themselves. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIEYANG.

Special Guest: Hazel 
OG 11 Member absent with apologies: Yuhan (Overseas in JB)