THE ELEVENIES




entries tagboard archives others We, the ELEVENIES (Jieyang, Joshua, Yingling, Khiapeng, Yuhan, Xinni, Shihao, Yanho, Joanne, Wanling, Shiqi, Huixin, Jiamin, Richard, Kexin, Concept, Yuan Ting, Wen Ting, Melissa, Peilin, Shulin, Hongyou, Hongchen), born in Nanyang Junior College under the parental guidance of Dickson aka Fat Bird™, Chenhui, Bingqiang and Sherry in 2007 believe that we will END AT NEVER.

OG 11 Outing 04/09: Celebrated OG 11 3rd Valentine's Day outing and Joshua's first Book out (Feb 2009)
Saturday, February 14, 2009 @ 11:01 PM


Hi, OG 11 this is your secretary Joshua who is back from confinement of 17 days at the faraway land called Tekong.

On 13 February when I book out, Dickson organised the outing for Valentine's Day at the Cathay beside Plaza Singapura. At 6.30pm, I reached Dhoby Ghaut MRT and I met Dickson. i started to tell him about NS life whule we waited for Jieyang to come from his workplace at City Hall. We waited for Jieyang till about 7pm and we walked to the Cathay (since Yingling and baba was already there, we made our way to the Cathay).

When we reached the Cathay, Dickson, Jieyang and I were shocked that the queue was so long. The 5 of us started having dinner and I showed the diary to the OG about my life in NS. After dinner, we went to Plaza Singapura to wait for Yuhan and when Yuhan came, I found that she was very beautiful and she changed a lot since the last time I met her. Shiqi came when we ere meeting Yuhan and we have dessert at Ice Monster. Since I did not if I was reluctant to pay cos my parents is quite strict in my expenses but I assure you that the meal for my birthday at my house is free. We waited for Shiqi to have her dinner at Mos Burger and Dickson was disgusted at the sioght of the uncleared table he was sitting. Yingling was rather comfortable but Jieyang was rather squeezy.

After Shiqi had her dinner, we when to take a group photo outside Plaza Singapura and we took a group photo. The group photo is quite small as the man did not zoom in. However, I think this outing is quite memorable as it was my first book out day. Hope that Yanho and Shihao can join us for the next outing when they passed out from NS on 11 March and I on 10 March. Jieyang would be enlisting for NS on 11 April so i planned to have the April outing on the 3rd or 4th of April but preferably on a Saturday.

OG members present: Dickson, Jieyang, Joshua, Yingling, Yuhan (dropped in) and Xinni
VIP: Shiqi
OG members absent with apologies: Khia Peng, Yanho and Shihao (both NS), Huixin, Joanne, Wanling