THE ELEVENIES




entries tagboard archives others We, the ELEVENIES (Jieyang, Joshua, Yingling, Khiapeng, Yuhan, Xinni, Shihao, Yanho, Joanne, Wanling, Shiqi, Huixin, Jiamin, Richard, Kexin, Concept, Yuan Ting, Wen Ting, Melissa, Peilin, Shulin, Hongyou, Hongchen), born in Nanyang Junior College under the parental guidance of Dickson aka Fat Bird™, Chenhui, Bingqiang and Sherry in 2007 believe that we will END AT NEVER.

'BSC' - Basic Supply Course (BMT 2)
Saturday, March 28, 2009 @ 12:27 AM

Hi elevenies,

this is Joshua and I am here to tell you that the scretary post will be again handed over to Dickson as I am undergoing the Supply Supervisor Course for 10 weeks and it is a stay in course. I will take over from him from 2 June 2009.

Reminder: Don't mind tell me whether you are going for the outing on 4 April 2009 by this Wed cos I have to order the dinner asap.

Thanks a lot.