THE ELEVENIES




entries tagboard archives others We, the ELEVENIES (Jieyang, Joshua, Yingling, Khiapeng, Yuhan, Xinni, Shihao, Yanho, Joanne, Wanling, Shiqi, Huixin, Jiamin, Richard, Kexin, Concept, Yuan Ting, Wen Ting, Melissa, Peilin, Shulin, Hongyou, Hongchen), born in Nanyang Junior College under the parental guidance of Dickson aka Fat Bird™, Chenhui, Bingqiang and Sherry in 2007 believe that we will END AT NEVER.

OG 11 Outing 08/09: Celebrated Khia Peng's birthday (May 2009)
Sunday, May 3, 2009 @ 11:25 AM


Hi elevenies, this is Joshua here, your secretary who just came back from field camp in Tekong.

On 2 May, OG 11 celebrated Khia Peng's birthday at Katong Shopping Centre. At first I was wondering why Xinni chose this place cos there does not seem to be any MRT around it. When I reached at 6pm Xinni told me to wait outside the shop but since I did not which shop, I went round the entire place. Finally, Xinni showed up and I was stunned to know that we are having a karaoke session. As last week was Jieyang's first book out and OG 11 already went to have a karaoke session, I thought I won't get a chance to experience it. Thank you Xinni and Dicky for organising an outing for me to get an experience of what a karaoke session looks like.

At the same time I also didn't know that Xinni voice was so good and I was thinking for a moment whether the voice was made from the singer singing the song. Her voice was so good that I wanted to record her voice so that I can hear her voice every night before I sleep. lol (Elevenies don’t misunderstand this sentence). Xinni and I sang 2 songs before Khia Peng and Dicky arrived then followed by Yanho. Khia Peng voice was also quite good but she chose one song which was too high that she could not reach the pitch. While singing she felt was enthusiastic that she did something to me which I didn’t expect. Yanho sang some Cantonese songs and he looks like as though the zzzzz monster was behind him. Dicky sang some songs which think I have no comments and my songs are usually the emo ones which has a low pitch and those which has high pitch my voice was horrible.

We dapao our dinner from Katong laksa and we ate while we sang till about 10pm when Dicky gave Khia Peng her present which to me the front looks funny. (If you want to know ask kp who looks the funniest on the front cover.) Khia Peng was also given 1 bottle of coke and 1 bottle of 7 Up by Dicky. We went back at 10pm having a good time walking past Roxy Square till the Marine Parade bus stop and we bid farewell to one another.

Hope that more would turn up for the outing on 16 May which I will be organising cos I miss those who did not come for yesterday’s outing. I found out from this outing that it would be better if Yingling, Yuhan or Khia Peng turn up.

Conducting Officer: Xinni (Organiser)
Supervising Officer: Dicky
OG 11 members present: Joshua, Yanho and birthday girl Khia Peng
Absent: Jiamin, Kexin, Wanling, Joanne, Huixin, Yingling, Yuhan, Shihao, Jieyang (guard duty), Shiqi

Labels: