THE ELEVENIES




entries tagboard archives others We, the ELEVENIES (Jieyang, Joshua, Yingling, Khiapeng, Yuhan, Xinni, Shihao, Yanho, Joanne, Wanling, Shiqi, Huixin, Jiamin, Richard, Kexin, Concept, Yuan Ting, Wen Ting, Melissa, Peilin, Shulin, Hongyou, Hongchen), born in Nanyang Junior College under the parental guidance of Dickson aka Fat Bird™, Chenhui, Bingqiang and Sherry in 2007 believe that we will END AT NEVER.

OG 11 Outing 11/09: Celebrated Dickson and Jiamin birthday (July 2009)
Sunday, July 19, 2009 @ 11:21 AM



Hi again elevenies, this is Joshua your OG secretary presenting to you the outing for July 2009.

On 18 July, I organised an outing at my house to celebrate Jiamin and Dickson birthday. At 5.30pm, I was supposed to meet Dickson (for some reasons) and Shiqi (to get Dickson's birthday card) but in the end, Jieyang and Khia Peng arrived also which was not in my plan. After Shiqi gave the birthday card to Dickson, Dickson, Khia Peng, Jieyang and myself went to my house which was different from the one we went last time during my birthday. After waiting for 15 minutes, I called Wanling (she leader of the main group) and she told me that everybody here already except Xinni. I went down to Serangoon MRT bus stop and only Xinni has not arrived. My father fetch Jiamin, Yinging, Yuhan and Wanling to my house while Yanho waited at the bus stop for Xinni. The funny thing was that no one wanted to sit at the front but finally Jiamin sat at the front. When I went back to the bus stop, Xinni came already and after waiting for a while, my father fetch the 3 of us to the house.

After playing and talking for a while we had dinner. Jiamin and all the boys were at one table while Wanling, Yingling, Khia Peng, Yuhan, Xinni were at another table. Khia Peng and Yingling wanted my parents to come sit with them and my father started to tell them stories from his experience. At our table, we talked about driving and some Uni stuff. While we were having dinner Huixin called me and I went to the bus stop to pick her. After dinner, we went to the room and we played some wacking game where each person will represent themselves with an MRT station and if that MRT station was called by someone, those sitting on the left and right of the person will be beaten on the thigh. Later we change the name from MRT stations to a person's name that came for today's outing. Huixin represented herself as Yew Tee MRT and Khia Peng and these 2 names was so frequently called that she kept beaten by Khia Peng till her eyes were watery. (but it was not crying. just too happy). The room was filled with screaming and laughing esp from Yingling, Yuhan and Khia Peng. We played a song guessing game and Yanho was very good in singing the song even though he doesn't even know the song. I tried 2 songs also and finally Jiamin and Yuhan were able to guess the song that I sang since I failed to play this game properly during the 2nd anniversary.

We cut the cake and sang the birthday song for Jiamin and Dickson. However, since we did not have a cake for the outing for Yuhan, Yanho and Huixin, their names were also on the cake. After singing the birthday song we ate the cake. The girls were discussing among themselves who should eat the cake but after a huge discussion they saw the cake was gone and it was Yanho who had eaten all the cake. We also had ice cream and we split up into 2 groups to have some discussion. After this discussion I presented the presents to Dickson and Jiamin plus taking photos with Yuhan, Yanho, Jiamin, Huixin and Dickson. My father then fetch everyone back to the bus stop except for Dickson and Jiamin whom my father brought them back to their home since it was their birthday.Wanling, Jieyang and Huixin took a bus from my house since their home got direct bus. The money for the cake and dinner my parents will treat. You all just have to pay the present for Jiamin and Dickson only. I will sms you all the price but don't worry less than $4 only.

This OG outing was very fun and exciting since there were Yingling, Yuhan and Khia Peng who made this outing so lively. Hope that the next outing whom Yuhan suggested at Sentosa and organised by Dickson would be filled with games and laughter. Next month onwards, I will ask Yuan Ting to join us for outings. Maybe some of the members have forgotten about her.

Members present: Dickson, Joshua (organiser), Jieyang, Yanho, Khia Peng, Yingling, Yuhan, Xinni, Wanling, Jiamin and Huixin
Members absent: Joanne (NDP), Shiqi (dinner with colleagues)

Next Outing details:
Organiser: Dickson
Venue: Sentosa
Time: To be confirmed
Date: To be confirmed
Occasion: -