THE ELEVENIES




entries tagboard archives others We, the ELEVENIES (Jieyang, Joshua, Yingling, Khiapeng, Yuhan, Xinni, Shihao, Yanho, Joanne, Wanling, Shiqi, Huixin, Jiamin, Richard, Kexin, Concept, Yuan Ting, Wen Ting, Melissa, Peilin, Shulin, Hongyou, Hongchen), born in Nanyang Junior College under the parental guidance of Dickson aka Fat Bird™, Chenhui, Bingqiang and Sherry in 2007 believe that we will END AT NEVER.

OG 11 Outing 12/09: Random outing at Changi Airport/Expo/Bugis (July 2009)
Sunday, July 26, 2009 @ 12:21 PM




Hi this is your OG secretary.

On 25 July, Yuhan organised an outing to Changi Airport. Dickson and I reaced Changi Airport MRT at 12.30pm (but we didn't know that we were on the same train. We walked to T3 Popeye and Yuhan and Yingling was already there. We waited for Jieyang for about 15 minutes and when we came, Jieyang thought we have already finished eating since there were uncleared food on the table. (Service not as good as I expected since it was a fast food restaurant and not some ordinary coffee shop.)

We ordered our food and we had lunch together talking about some confidential things that I do not want to reveal here. (Those who want to find out can ask those who came for this random outing and if they want to tell you then it's ok). After lunch, DICKSON BOUGHT HIMSELF A PEPSI DRINK AT THE FAIRPRICE SUPERMARKET. We took some photographs at Changi Airport before making our way to Expo to see some of the exhibitions held there. After looking at the exhibitions, Yingling left us to meet her friend and we continued to see the exhibitions. We found that we were wasting our time at Expo and we decided to accompany Yuhan to Bugis since she would be meeting her friends there for dinner.

We went to the expo MRT and Dickson got caught by the unreasonable MRT staff for holding a bottle of Pepsi in his hands. The staff told us that Dickson was drinking in the station and wanted him to produce his IC. Dickson was not drinking and was JUST HOLDING A BOTTLE OF PEPSI IN HIS HANDS. That means now the rule is that you would be fine if you were caught holding a bottle of water or holding some packet food? The staff told us that if Dickson does not want to produce his IC, he would have to call the police. There was also a group of 3 people caught for holding a Macdonald drink. Yuhan and Dickson tried to rebutt but the staff did not relent and since another group of friends also has given their ICs, Dickson had no choice but to give his IC also. After taking his IC there were a few people caught drinking also red handed. The staff say they played the announcement on the PA system which say " Eating or drinking is not allowed in stations and trains' but the announcement did not mention 'Eating and drinking and holding water bottle and packet food in your hands is not allowed in stations and trains.'We went off to Bugis after this incident which wasted about 20 minutes of our time. If Yingling was there, maybe it have been a very different story as she will challenge the staff to call the police since Dickson was not in the wrong and has not committed any offence. On the MRT to Bugis, we were talking about this same situation if it were to happen to some of our OG members. Just to let you all know, if I were to be caught in this situation, I would not give my IC and to wait for the police to come to view the CCTV to find out whether I was drinking in the station. If the guy still thinks I am wrong and still want to issue a fine, I would write a letter of complain, bring this matter up to the press and go all the way to court if necessary to prove my innocence. So, don't think I am the quiet sort that would summit to pressure. If this situation happens to anyone of our OG members and if I am there, I will call my father who is a voluntary police officer and he would advise me accordingly. I will help to prove the innocence of our OG members if they are wrongly accused. (Sorry if I had written anything that offends any of the OG members so far).

We went to Bugis Street and Yuhan, Dickson and Jieyang advise me to change my dressing. I changed into a few pairs of Jeans and shoes and after trying it on, I was told by Yuhan that I had a makeover. Even though I did not buy, I now do know where to get things needed for a makeover. Thanks guys. We went to a new shopping centre to sit down and took some photos.

After Yuhan left to meet her friends, Dickson, Jieyang and I followed him to Orchard so that Dickson can get himself a new pair of jeans. We went to Toa Payoh and Jieyang went back. This random OG outing was quite unexpected but it was good so that we can prepare ourselves if this case that happened to Dickson today happens again in out future OG outings (especially the official ones). If this case happens again remind me to help I can take advise from my father. Thanks

If this situation happens to our OG memebers this is what will happen(correct me if I am wrong):
Jieyang/Xinni/Jiamin/Wanling/Huixin/Yanho: Might give IC don't want any trouble
Joshua: Call father for legal advise, Rebutt, challenge the staff the call the police, report the matter to the press to warn the public and bring the matter to court if this cannot be settled amicably. Report the matter to the director as my family knows the director of operation for the NEL.
Yingling/Yuhan/Khia Peng/Joanne/Shihao/Shiqi: Rebutt to the finish and challenge the staff to call the police to prove their innocence


Official OG outing (August)
Organiser: Dickson
Place to meet: Harbour Front MRT (Sentosa)
Time: 9.30am
Date: 15 August (Sat)
Occasion: Picnic Outing